Unisys Corporation has established this website for the purpose of providing users
with convenient access to non-confidential documentation ("information") pertaining
to Unisys products and services. In consideration for use of this service, you agree
- No warranties of any nature are extended by or for the information made available
through this website.
- You will immediately cease use and notify Unisys of any documentation obtained from
or accessed through this website that is identified as "Confidential," "Proprietary,"
or "Restricted." Upon request of Unisys, you will destroy or return to Unisys any
such documentation within your possession or control.
- Unisys disclaims any financial or other responsibility that may be the result of
your use of the information or this website, including direct, indirect, special,
or consequential damages.
- Any product and related licensable material referred to within the information is
only furnished pursuant and subject to the terms and conditions of a duly executed
Program Product License or Agreement to purchase or lease equipment. The only warranties
made by Unisys Corporation, if any, with respect to the products described in the
information are set forth in such License(s) or Agreement(s).
- Use of the information shall comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the
jurisdictions in which it is used, including all United States export control regulations,
and will not be used for or by nuclear, chemical, biological, or missile end-users
Clicking on "I agree" below will indicate that you have read, understood and
agreed to be bound by these terms.